Serai @ Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya

Last weekend we head down to Serai @ Paradigm Mall as my little brother wanted to treat us as he has gotten his first salary.  Anyway, I have been to the first Serai branch at Section 3 Shah Alam which is now known as Serai Thai and also to Serai @ Empire, I must say that both restaurant gave me the good dining experience both food and ambient. 
It is located at the Boulevard area, just above Fa Ying by Rama V and beside the Purple Cane.  Afraid not, to find the place will not a hassle for you as there are a lot of signage to help you to go there. 


 We had quite a dinner that night, and we started with the Serai Tasting Platter @RM35, it has mixed of mushroom sauce with couple slice of bread, several stick of chicken and beef satay and fried calamari.  I love this appetizer as we can taste what will they offering before going to their main course. 


Next, we order couple of main dishes and one of them is the Steamed Seabass with Lime @RM72.  I like the fish, the meat taste so fresh and mixed well with the gravy.  With the squeeze of the lime, it amplify the taste.   


Then one of my ultimate favorite for seafood dish is Buttered Prawn (Standard Size) @RM 52 and Deep Fried Honey Squid (Standard Size) @RM20.  The, prawn is at decent size which acceptable for my liking and the buttered egg were done perfectly (again as to my liking). 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?