Land of the Desert

As the self explainatory subject, InsyaAllah if everything are okay I will be away for "work" purposes to the UAE, Abu Dhabi & Dubai specifically. I know it will be a hectic trip as we are in the midst of doing an ad-hoc work whereby a lot of interviewing and discussion need to be done as well here in Malaysia (going to Faber-Mercu-Faber) now and then.

If I have the chance I will take some photos of me there. When I popped the news to the DCs, they were like excited about me going there and asked me whether I have the time to go to the the F1 circuit, play snowball in one of the amusement parks and also to visit the Ferrari's theme park that is located in Abu Dhabi, Ferarri World. but the sad thing is that when I browse through their website I was stumble to see the ticket price for General Admission with a price tag of AED 225, which I think it's a normal price for a theme park that is located at the oil rich country Abu Dhabi.

The actual aeriel view of Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi surrounded by the desert (duh)
Looking at the price tag and also the work load that I anticipate, I think the chances for me to visit Ferrari World is very small in regards to the hefty price tag and also the time, but the main factor will be the price tag LOL. Anyhow, if I have the chance to see it from the outside pun okay. 

Can't wait! but at the same time I hope we doesn't need to go there as there will be a lot..lot of work to be done.

I really hope that I can see Eiffel Tower instead of Burj Khalifa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?