Indonesia

This is the country that will be my next destination as insyaAllah starting next week i will be working there for about 3 weeks. Apparently, I've already been there...no, not Bali how cliche, last year I was accompany my dad and my grandmother. The reason was that both of them wanted to sent my grandmother's maid to her hometown in Bondowoso which is an up-hill area in the East Java where it took a mere 8 hours travel by car from the Bandarudara Juanda (Juanda Airport) which is in the city of Surabaya.

Yes, this time around insyaAllah i will go to several places in Indonesia like Denpasar, Semarang and Jakarta itself. I hope that i will have a good time while i'm in Indonesia even though this time around it is not a leisure travel whereby it is more to business travel a.k.a working.

Maybe i will post some pictures or writing from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?