Kicks #2: Nike AF1 Low Premium DJ Premier




It has been a while since i left this blog with my story as for the last 3 weeks, I'm on working trip to Indonesia...Bali, Semarang and Jakarta to be specific which the only post that I managed to bring up was the post on the Gatsby Street Fair. I will not write about my wonderful adventure that I had while I'm in Indonesia (which I really were having fun there instead of working!), whereas this is about the new kicks that I've acquire while I'm wondering alone in The Gardens last Sunday.

The kicks is this....


The DJ Premier x Nike Air Force 1 Low has distinctive design of black, darn green, dark blue colourway with premium materials being used on the upper which mostly leather, a soft leather too which I like it very much. A sleek design with laser engraved details onto the upper, including DJ Premier that written over the two heels at the back.


The in-sole (Air-SoleTM) comes with all-over design and the outer sole is translucent with a design underneath and the upper also comes with contrasting stitching, matching colourway of the tongue tag.



Furthermore DJ Premier is written on the laces which come in black and white laces, also the lace-locks. All in all, this signature shoes will be one of my ultimate collection so far with its design and also the comfort of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?