Sexy netbook or should i say grrrrr.....


The Alienware M11x, with over 6.5 hours of battery life and weighing under 4.5 lbs. will start at an amazing $799! that is about RM 2.8k (at most it will be RM 3.5k) if Dell Malaysia manage to bring this little beast into this region (I can't wait!). It is about time to change my old laptop already as it has serve me a glorious 2 years for work and play.

red beast

At last there is netbook with a masculine look as most of the netbook nowadays look very girlish to me. Still, a little bit curious, is it me or it is a norm that all netbook come without any optical drive i.e. DVD or Blu-ray, in that case it must be accompany with an external optical drive

Source:
engadget
alienware

Comments

phish said…
hm..tempting..

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?