another yawning day at the office~~


 


 

Today is Tuesday ..where this is another boring day that i need to face in the office until i will be attach to another team for my next assignment. Thus, actually i need to do some filing work apparently i doesn't really know the correct way to do it in this department even though my colleagues says that like a millions of time yesterday (err..not really millions...)...`there is not specific way and rules on doing this'..but for me, i still need to know how they do their filing as in professional way. So, that i can avoid myself for getting into trouble and lead me to do the same filing job for over again~~which mean twice.

As this morning, i go out from my house at about 7.15 am after woke up at 6.15 am..when it come to Mercu, waking up early is the main thing that i need to think..sighh. So, i has a though yesterday to use the LRT from Paramount Garden where the ticket much cheaper (kurang 10 sen..hehehe) and i doesn't need to pay any parking fees as i can park at the housing area nearby the LRT station where i need to berebut with other people...so that is why the reason i leave my home early in the morning. I took me about ½ hour from the time i waited the train until i arrive at the office. Another 15 minutes driving from my home to Taman Aman. As arrive and scan my ID card, i take the elevator to 18th floor where my office located and i straight go to my workstation after scanning my card, then switch on the light..it seems that other people don't arrive yet and it just me. Then, i heard someone callin my name,

S: Deen, breakfast?

D: Hmm..okay gak...

S: Dah breakfast lum?

D:Blum ah (actually i just had my light bfast at home..hheheh..nak social sket)

Then, me and one of our senior manager, mr.B, took the elevator and go to our one and only eating place..the Panorama Cafe that was managed by one of the hotel. The price is okay (cuz we got the staff discount lor thats why...). After a while, C, R, V and H joining us..and we chatted about how funny and good Slumdog Millionaire. Well the movie was really good in term of casting, props, environment, visual and storyline was good, even though mr.D taking the risk to give the leading role to bunch of new faces..and well he succeded.

After bfast, i go upstairs and the yawning moments starts when i heard that my boss, Ms.S, didn't come because she was taking MC and here i am, doing some sorting + FBing + surfing the net + mingle around and having lunch (at the same cafe...). Yawnnn....lll


 

This is life =P >>deenz<<


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?