Going wild

Hola!

it has been a while, in fact a long while since I left this blog. No specific reason actually..err..i think might as well I list down the reason, here goes

  1. outstation
  2. no idea
  3. looking out for girls (hahah...hey I need a life too what..lol)
  4. work
  5. saving money to get married..erkh

anyhow, there were a lots of thing happening since last time.

I would like to share some of that with you and with pictures too!

Here goes....

Tauhu Goreng of Warong Saga - To die for!, my latest makan place in Johor


Standard Chartered tower of Singapore, huh look like Manhattan to me, nice composition


all-time fav, mee rebus tulang ZZ Corner!


Monster Energy drink, bought from 7E Singapore...taste great!


Kaw-kaw burger from Mayang Oasis, PJ, finally they has opened a branch in PJ..well it taste quite good thou


Nasi goreng seafood, another must-try when you ever visit Johor located at Stulang Laut, near The Zon Regency and the same row of 7E

Food..food..food, yes most of my life surrounded by food and yes it effected my weigh very bad but at least I do enjoy it!

Hah, Alhamdulillah I also has completed one of the element that you need to do to get married which is attending the Pre-Marriage Course at Astana Mukmin, with a standard fee of RM80, you will get the lifetime certificate from JAWI (make sure that your private place is certificate by your own district's Islamic office), a Gerbang Perkahwinan book (published by JAKIM), basic stationary and one of the most important thing thee all-you-can-eat buffet lunch.

All in all I think this course is quite affordable to compare what you will get when attending it

Oh, insyaAllah I will go to Indonesia for another audit trip and this time will be quite long and do you know Indonesia also has a place called Subang hahaha. Anyhow, at least I'm not only get the chance to go to the famous place which is the nearby Bandong

Well, see you guys around
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?