Love

I don't even know what is wrong...but i know there is nothing wrong to be in love and i'm in love with her...
even though our meet-up up just a short meet-up and a couples of date but deep in my heart i know that i care much about her and want to be with her for the rest of my life...
but sadly, i don't know how to put it...i just don't know, is it i'm to bugging her which i think i don't or else i don't know...she the only one who have the idea and the strong reason...
if i have ever made any mistake i hope she will forgive me for what i have done and i will try to improve my self and i can't stop loving her...
She has open my eyes to myriad of things and i know she also learn a lot from me...together we hungry for new things and knowledge...
i just want her to know that i really care about her and i love her so much...even though we are in a great distance but i hope u can wait for me `sayang'...and i really hope that you don't ever change your mind...think it carefully, think our sweet memories together, think how we meet again at Facebook after parted for 6 years since i left for matriculation...i really miss the time we've spend together like you said we are easily clicked!...
i just smile when thinking about you...i just miss to stare at your beautiful eyes, i just love to hear to your jokes and antics...
you are so funny honey...
i miss that...
i hope we can work out something as i can see the future of our relationship...
i miss you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?