what a week...

end of the week is just around the corner where tomorrow is Friday (T.G.I.F) and Saturday is my graduation day (yipee~~~). As on Monday I'm on leave to pick up my graduation robe then when i come to the office on Tuesday..thats it..a pile of work waiting to kill me, there are about 20 emails from my customer..and i also need to process all the order (fiuh..my sales this week exceded my target!! yipee~~ again).

this week also i manage to exceed the target of emails that need to be sent out but i cant go out of the office to do my ever fun routine---going to the production line as i have a lot of work to do in the office.

well even though it quite a tiring week but i also have lots of fun~~where insyaAllah my application to change to another job has been in the 85% yes!!!. I hope i will be accepted to the company that can help me to pursue my dream to pursue my Master degree~~~please..please.

one of my colleague will be departed to another company next week and we all were had a farewell lunch yesterday at KFC...and its lots of fun where i have the chance to mingle with the new marketers....

see ya next time..weirdoz..out!!! >>deenz<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?