Project Chloe: Overview

I have stumble upon on a planning to revamp my beloved Chloe, this are the brief plan for the machine including performance and beautification:


  1. I will replace the stock rims with a new set of wheels in 17" by either from Advan, Lenso, Advanti or the like. I will try my best to use original rims for you Chloe. Cost: RM 2500
  2. Before i increase the power of the horses beneath Chloe, I will put some stopping aid at the rear part of the machine, planning to put disc brake at the, maybe to support the power that will be soon unleash I will put some ATX or Bendix, errr subject to budget availability. Cost: RM 500/pair
  3. The plan is to stabilize the voltage in the car, and I planning to opt for Raizin by Pivot to handle and stabilize all the electricity that running the car from the ECU. Cost: RM 200
  4. To punch up a little bit power before unleash its full potential, I also have plan to change the stock exhaust unit to another twin exhaust unit with new 4-3-1 extractor. Cost: RM 1500
For the mean time, I think this is sufficient enough for my budget and insyaAllah I will post the progress of it in different post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What banks that you prefer?

Berkonsepkan ‘Edutainment’, Wetland Studios Putrajaya Kini Dibuka Kepada Orang Ramai

Makan: Mee Rebus Tulang ZZ